When you want to widen your reach, you should make email marketing one of your priorities. This 2020, it is time to start with selecting the ideal email marketing service. Choosing the best out there can ultimately lead to overall success of your website. If you haven’t already, do check out my related posts on Why Create an Email List for Your Website and How to Create an Email List.
In this blog post, I will enumerate email marketing services that best suit many small businesses. Let’s dig in, shall we?
- I will start with Mailchimp because it is the most commonly used platform. Why? Because they have a basic FREE plan for you. With 2,000 email contacts, it’s just the right amount to help you get started with your website. The free plan also comes with custom domains, survey forms, standard templates, and many others.
- Once you have established a small group, that’s when you can advance to the essential plan or the standard plan. With an upgraded plan, you can then group your contacts and access the analytics section, which includes Predicted Demographics, Purchase Likelihood, and other marketing features.
- Whether you choose a free plan or not, Mailchimp ensure quick and easy integrations to other platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and other website builders. Mailchimp’s free plan enables you to send out up to 12,000 emails to 2,000 email subscribers.
- Meanwhile, you can avail of Mailchimp’s paid plans for as low as $9.99 a month. The highest subscription plan can accommodate more than 200,000 subscribers.
- Another platform with a free option is ConvertKit. If you are still getting started, ConvertKit’s free plan includes: forms with customizable call-to-action buttons, page templates, mobile responsive templates, custom domains, supports tags and groups. The free account allows you to manage up to 1,000 email subscribers.
- Aside from the free plan, there’s also the complete plan, which starts at $29 per month. It supports more than 1,000 subscribers, and it has a reporting feature. Plus,
the subscription plan allows integration to other apps and it comes with a free migration tool. You can try it’s complete features for free using their 14-days trial.
- On Sendinblue, the free account allows you to have unlimited contacts. However, the downside is that you are only limited to 300 emails a day. If you want to remove the sending limit and to remove the Sendinblue watermark, you would have to go for the Essential plan. With $39 a month, you get to send up to 60,000 emails a month, access the statistics, and conduct A/B testing to further improve your email marketing campaigns. The email editor follows a drag and drop structure, which is extremely helpful for newbies with little to no experience at all.
- What’s unique about Sendinblue is that it also is an SMS marketing tool. Their premium plan has features such as live chat, Facebook ads, and other advanced tools.
Just a short disclaimer: this is NOT a sponsored post. I am merely showing you the available tools out there. For someone who is just starting, the options can be too overwhelming. So, I have discussed each email marketing tool in detail. If you want to know other options, please see my post on Email Marketing Services to Use on Your Website (Part 2)