In Email Marketing Services to Use on Your Website (Part 1), I introduced to you 3 basic plans in creating your initial email list. There’s a free version that you can try, and there are also paid alternatives. Depending on your given budget, you surely can find something that fits your needs.
For this blog post, I will discuss more options for you. Here are other email marketing services you may want to consider:
- You can start using Drip for free, and avail of their free trial for 14 days. This step requires no credit card.
- On their website, they don’t have a fixed plan. The payment is actually based on your input. For instance, you wish to connect with 500 email subscribers. Then, you would pay $19 month. As you move the slider to accommodate more users, the more you will have to pay.
- The paid version allows you to send unlimited emails. Other features of Drip include customer insights, behavior tracking, subscriber segmentation, detailed analytics, unlimited number of email subscribers, integration to other apps, forms, and so on.
- For Constant Contact, they offer 2 plans: the email option, which starts at $20 a month, and the email plus option, which starts at $45 a month. Either way, you will get your FIRST month for free. Both plans include: unlimited emails, custom and mobile-responsive templates, contact list importation, and other list-building tools.
Constant Contact is also compatible with other platforms like Facebook & Instagram ads, Google ads, and other social media integrations. There’s also a logo maker, marketing calendar, image library, and other helpful resources.
- With $19 a months, you can reach to 500 email subscribers on AWeber. They offer discounted rates if you switch to a quarterly or annually billing option. There are NO set up fees, and you get everything of what AWeber has to offer.
- Here are some of AWeber’s notable features: allows unlimited emails, supports free migration from other apps, and enables to integrate other business tools. Through their Smart Designer, you can easily automate campaigns. Also, with AWeber’s designer, you can create landing pages within seconds.
- You get to access their huge template library, and once that’s done, you can quickly go through the pre-built reports or view even a more detailed analytics.
- Lastly, you have GetResponse. Their basic plan allows you to interact with as much as 1,000 email subscribers. You can save up to 30% if you switch to a 24-month billing.
- With $15 per month, you can also experience these features: automated marketing and automated responses, create unlimited landing pages and unlimited templates, integrate with Facebook ads, and have your own online store to sell digital goods.
The decision is still up to you. Choose from the numerous available email marketing services on the Internet, and go for the one the fits your business needs.
At the end of the day, the type of business you manage does not matter. If you own a website, you would want your web visitors to keep coming back. You would want to convert them in recurring customers and have them added in your email list.
For the next post, I will talk about the different ways on how email marketing can enhance your online ranking.